Dialogue[edit | edit source]
|“||This mug looks familiar! Hello there, drifter. Good timing, I've been pondering on some business here. A little bird asked me to check out the area where might still be some fuel remaining. Hot topic, you understand, not for just anybody to charge with. And here you step in! Lucky me. Cutting it short, you've handled beacons before, right? No rocket science - stick it somewhere out of sight, press the button, get out. Got it? Excellent, all that's left is to find and mark the tanks. Here, take those beacons. Consider it a token of appreciation for our successful partnership.||„|
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Must be Level 5 to start this quest.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Mark fuel tank №1 with beacon on Customs
- Mark fuel tank №2 with beacon on Customs
- Mark fuel tank №3 with beacon on Customs
- Mark fuel tank №4 with beacon on Customs
- Survive and leave the area
Rewards[edit | edit source]
|“||Bless you, Rambo, again. I don't know how you manage it, none of my business anyway, but working with you is comfortable. Won't be surprised to start worrying about you soon.||„|
Initial Equipment[edit | edit source]
|MS2000 Marker||4||This item is placed on the fuel tanker trucks. When placed, the item is removed from the players' inventory.|
Guide[edit | edit source]
|Related Quest Items|
|MS2000 Marker||4||Required||This item is placed on the fuel tanker trucks. When placed, the item is removed from the players' inventory.|
Upon accepting the quest, the player will get 4x MS2000 Marker through the messenger.
Note that what you have to mark are the orange fuel tanker trucks, not actual tanks.
The markers can be placed in any order over any number of raids. You do not need to place all four markers in the same raid. After placing a marker, the player must stay alive for 30 seconds or they will have to place another marker on the tanker.
You do NOT need to be around the truck after the marker has been placed - only players can destroy the markers, and it is extremely rare for someone to look for them. Go and hide, as death will result in you losing the marker and having to buy a new one from Prapor.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- You can buy additional MS2000 Markers from Prapor if needed.
- It is recommended that the player keeps the MS2000 Markers in their pouch so they are not lost in the event of their death.
- The MS2000 Markers will automatically be used out of the players' inventory when needed, similar to how keys work.