Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
|“||Hail! Our world is small - I found you teaming up with Skier lately. Let's go straight to business - I need to know where to get that chemical of yours, big customer wants to buy all the boxes at a good price. I don't care why he needs it, I'm a bit tighter on funds now than I would like to be. Are you in?||„|
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Find a transport with chemicals
- Mark the chemical transport with a beacon
- Survive and extract Customs
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- +8,200 EXP
- Prapor Rep +0.1
- 200,000 Roubles
- PACA Soft Armor
|“||Nicely done! My guys will show up presently and get this out in no time. Grab your spoils.||„|
Failure Penalty[edit | edit source]
- Prapor Rep -0.15
|“||Well, damn. Well, why the heck are you courting this Skier so? Buffs you with cash? Promised you a share? But to hell with him, and you too.||„|
Guide[edit | edit source]
|Related Quest Items|
|MS2000 Marker||1||Required||This item is placed in the chemical van.|
You can buy the MS2000 Marker from Prapor. After placing the marker, the player must stay alive for 30 seconds or they will have to place another beacon in the van. You do not need to be near the van after the marker has been placed. Find a nearby hiding spot and wait until the timer is complete.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- You can buy additional MS2000 Markers from Prapor if needed.
- It is recommended that the player keeps the MS2000 Markers in their pouch so they are not lost in the event of their death.
- The MS2000 Markers will automatically be used out of the players' inventory when needed, similar to how keys work.