Description[edit | edit source]
A typical 12 V, 51 Ah lead-acid car batteries are in quite a demand with traders, who resell them in the areas that have been left without power supply.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- 4 need to be found in raid for the quest Car repair.
Hideout[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
- In the Goshan store on the shelves in the back
- In the OLI store on the shelves near the cash registers, also in the southwest racks between bath section and back warehouse
- In the shelves at the entrance of west resort with hole in wall next to fence
- Inside the bus near the Gas station
- Inside the "Chairman's House" in the swamp area
- On top of unsearchable crates in container near Gate 3 exit
- Near the unsearchable crates in blue containers near Gate 0 exit
- On the seat of the forklift behind the 3 silos
- On the shelves in the hallway next to the office window extraction
- In the locker on the second floor of the office.
Woods[edit | edit source]
- Ritual spot.
- On the shelves in the workshop at the lumber mill
- In the front seat of the car at Checkpoint
- In the trail of debris behind the crashed plane
- On the shelves in the Storage Building
- On the shelves in the Gas Station
- Behind the desk in the Customs Office
Crafting[edit | edit source]
6-STEN-140-M military battery
|→||Workbench level 2
2 h 46 min