General wares is a Quest in Escape from Tarkov.
||Hello again. I have a temporary shortage with lasting foods in the form of canned meat. Can you help? I need a reserve 15 cans of beef. And I know I a couple of places where we can get them. Of course, our Scav friends. They used to have a storeroom at the gas station near the Factory - maybe there's still something left. Another food storage was somewhere in the dormitories, with more than canned goods there. But now I'm only interested in them, so you're free to take the rest for yourself. Deal? I know that these two gangs are allied, but to prevent theft from the warehouses by their own people, their leaders have exchanged keys from each other's warehouses. So it should be pretty easy for you, I think.
- Find in raid 15 cans of meat
- Hand the cans over to Therapist
||Well, now we can add meat to our exquisite variety of meals. Thanks a lot, young man.
|Related Quest Items
||Can of beef stew
||Can be crafted in the hideout
- A high amount of Tushonka can be found inside the shopping mall on Interchange. Particularly, the "Goshan" (written "гошан" on its signs) supermarket stores a very large amount on its shelves. However, this is a hot-spot for players as many wish to take the Tushonka or loot the registers, so it should be approached with care.
- Tushonka is also commonly found in "Ration supply crates" near tanks on Reserve, however like Goshan, Reserve is a highly populated map, with many threats, so it should be approached with care.
- Tushonka can be crafted in the Hideout at the Nutrition unit Lvl 1.