Gunsmith - Part 1
Gunsmith - Part 1 is a Quest in Escape from Tarkov.
||Yes, I am the Mechanic. I have a lot of work to do. Get to the point, did you want to help? It's a shame there's so little time and the programmer unit for PLC100 is out of order. And those orders to boot. Whatever, why am I even telling you this? I need you to assemble an MP-133, I won't have time for it, and some parts are missing too. This gun should have more than 55 ergonomics, a laser designator, an extended mag, and less than 950 recoil sum. And compact, too, not more than 4 cells. Then we'll talk.
- Must be level 10 to start this quest.
- Modify MP-133 to comply with the required specifications.
||You've got it? Leave it in the corner.
- 55 or greater ergonomics
- 950 or lower total recoil
- 4 or fewer cells of space
- An extended magazine (A magazine capacity of 6 or greater)
- A laser designator. A laser/light combo is usable instead.
This is one example of many possible configurations.
Note 1: This build is based on a standard MP-133 from Jaeger LL1
Note 2: A replacement for the Remington Tactical Choke 12ga is the ME Cylinder muzzle adapter 12 ga and GK-02 Muzzle Brake
Note 3: A replacement for the X400 tactical flashlight is the NcSTAR Tactical blue laser LAM-Module