Gunsmith - Part 1
Gunsmith - Part 1 is a Quest in Escape from Tarkov.
||Yes, I am the Mechanic. I have a lot of work to do. Get to the point, did you want to help? It’s a shame there’s so little time and the programmer unit for PLC100 is out of order. And those orders to boot. Whatever, why am I even telling you this? I need you to assemble an MR-133, I won’t have time for it, and some parts are missing too. This gun should have more than 55 ergonomics, a laser designator, an extended mag, and less than 950 recoil sum. And compact, too, not more than 4 cells. Then we'll talk.
- Must be Level 10 to start this quest.
- Modify MR-133 to comply with the required specification
||You've got it? Leave it in the corner.
- 55 or greater ergonomics
- 950 or lower recoil
- 4 or fewer cells of space
- An extended magazine (A magazine capacity of 6 or greater)
- A laser designator. Note that this item can be a laser/flashlight combo item as well, and not strictly laser only.
Note: This build is based on a standard MR-133 from Skier LL1.