Gunsmith - Part 11
Gunsmith - Part 11
|“||While I was busy with the network, I started to wonder how are we different from it, and when we can replace our short-lived brains with this kind of systems. What do you think, will this time come someday? I think it will, very soon, we already don't know what processes occur inside neural networks, there is only an entry signal and the result of its actions, and how it has learned with its own internal rules, wiring up its own neural links inside itself. How is it different from us? Would you like to live in a world where only your mind and your imagination limit your actions? The truth is, I think, living in such a world can be no better than in our own, if there is no goal, and where can goal come from if you're immortal and omnipotent... This time we need an AS VAL. GL Shock stock, ANPEQ-15 tactical device, night scope NSPU-M and a 30-round magazine. Ergonomics above 44 and recoil sum less than 200.||„|
- Must be Level 20 to start this quest.
- Modify AS VAL to comply with the required specification
|“||Grab the key, perhaps it might be handy at the Interchange||„|
AS VAL specifications:
- 44 or more ergonomics
- 200 or less recoil
- Fab Defence GL Shock Stock
- AN/PEQ-15 tactical device
- NSPU-M night Scope
- 30-round SR3M.130 9x39 SR3M magazine
- This build is based on a standard AS VAL from Prapor LL4.
- Before removing the standard stock from the AS VAL, make sure that it is unfolded. If it is folded when removed, any new stock will not have its stats applied. You can also use the
Right Mouse Buttonand the option "Unfold" to apply the new stats. The weapon won't change size. Make sure the combined recoil statistic is closer to 120 rather than 250.
|Icon||Attachment||Sold By||Loyalty Level|
|Fab Defence GL Shock Stock||Mechanic
|Barter Item (LL2)|
|NSPU-M night Scope||Prapor||LL2|
|AN/PEQ-15 tactical device||Peacekeeper||LL4|
|30-round SR3M.130 9x39 SR3M magazine||Prapor||LL4 or Barter Item (LL3)|
|AS VAL Pistol grip-buffer tube||Mechanic||LL2|