Ice cream cones
Ice cream cones
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
|“||Hey there, fighter. Still fighting? Good. There is this job, a trifle, really. Obviously not your caliber, so not a business, but a favor, so to say. There's a package for me, they stashed it in the bunker behind the sawmill. 60-rounds for a fiver. You know, popular product. So, there they've put a lock-up on the grill toward out drifters. Terra Group people used to hang around there in their time, and one of their brass has a copy of the key stored somewhere. He lived somewhere in the dorm by the Factory. So go on and check around. 50% goes to you on return. In fact, if you don't manage it into the bunker, then find them elsewhere - I've got a pressing order.||„|
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Must be Level 9 to start this quest.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Find 6 60-round mags for AK
- Hand over 6 60 round mags for AK to Prapor
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- +5,400 EXP
- Prapor Rep +0.08
- 3x 60-round 6L31 5.45x39 magazine for AK-74 and compatibles
- 17,000 Roubles
- 100x 5.45x39 mm BP
- Unlocks barter for 60-round 6L31 5.45x39 magazine for AK-74 and compatibles at LL2
|“||Well, they say money can't buy friendship, but I still owe you.||„|
Guide[edit | edit source]
|Related Quest Items|
|Key ZB-014||1||Optional||Opens the locked room in ZB-014 on Woods|
|60-round 6L31 5.45x39 magazine for AK-74 and compatibles||6||Handover item|
For this task, you have to find 6 60-round 6L31 5.45x39 magazines. These magazines have a chance to spawn in the locked room inside the ZB-014 bunker on Woods. A ZB-014 key is needed to access the room. You can find them on top of the barrels, and sometimes on the floor near the barrels.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike many other quests, the activation of this quest does not guarantee the required items to spawn in the listed location.
- You can also extract from Key ZB-014 if there are green flares near the entrance to the bunker.