Ice cream cones
Ice cream cones
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
|“||Hey there, fighter. Still fighting? Good. There is this job, a trifle, really. Obviously not your caliber, so not a business, but a favor, so to say. There's a package for me, they stashed it in the bunker behind the sawmill. 60-rounds for a fiver. You know, popular product. So, there they've put a lock-up on the grill toward out drifters. Terra Group people used to hang around there in their time, and one of their brass has a copy of the key stored somewhere. He lived somewhere in the dorm by the Factory. So go on and check around. In fact, if you don't manage it into the bunker, then find them elsewhere - I've got a pressing order.||„|
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Must be level 9 to start this quest.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Find in raid or craft in Hideout 3 60-round mags for AK
- Hand over 3 60 round mags for AK to Prapor
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- +5,400 EXP
- Prapor Rep +0.08
- 17,000 Roubles
- 1x RPK-16 5.45x39 light machine gun
- 200x 5.45x39 mm BP
- Unlocks barter for 60-round 6L31 5.45x39 magazine for AK-74 and compatibles at Prapor LL2
|“||Well, they say money can't buy friendship, but I still owe you.||„|
Guide[edit | edit source]
|Related Quest Items|
|Icon||Item name||Amount||Requirement||Find in Raid||Notes|
|Key ZB-014||1||Optional||N/A||Opens the locked room in ZB-014 on Woods|
|60-round 6L31 5.45x39 magazine for AK-74 and compatibles||3||Handover item||Yes||Can commonly be found in ZB-014|
For this task, you have to find 3 60-round 6L31 5.45x39 magazines.
- These magazines have a chance to spawn in the locked room inside the ZB-014 bunker on Woods. A ZB-014 key is needed to access the room. You can find them on top of the barrels, and sometimes on the floor near the barrels.
- You can find the magazines inside weapon boxes and wooden crates.
- You can craft these magazines in the hideout with the level 2 Lavatory.
- Scav Raiders on Reserve and The Lab have a chance to spawn with these magazines, along with Killa, Glukhar's guards, Sanitar's guards, and Cultists. Taking out any of these bosses is very difficult however can sometimes lead to multiple magazines off of a single body.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike many other quests, the activation of this quest does not guarantee the required items to spawn in the listed location.
- You can also extract from Key ZB-014 if there are green flares near the entrance to the bunker and if it is listed as an available extraction.