Description[edit | edit source]
Affects the susceptibility to illnesses and the effectiveness of their treatment.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Immunity to poisons chance
- Reduction of all negative effects of stimulants, food and water (+50% at elite level)
- Painkiller action time increased (+50% at elite level)
- Decrease of poison's action force (+50% at elite level)
- Elite level: Chance to have immunity to negative effects from stimulants, food, water
- Elite level: Chance to have immunity to poisons
How to raise[edit | edit source]
- Using stimulants with negative effects
- Surviving negative stimulant and food effects
Tips[edit | edit source]
- No skill points are gained during the negative effect, it is gained all at once the moment the effect expires.
- Amount of skill point gain seems largely dependent on how long the negative effect lasts.