Out of curiosity
Out of curiosity
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
|“||Young man, I could not stand aside on this one. I'm aware that you are now working with the so-called Skier. This disreputable man pursues completely lucrative interests and that is a matter of great concern to me. Especially all this story with secret experiments on a substance that you call the yellow chemical. The substance is extremely dangerous, and I have a major request for you, could you give up the coordinates of the chemicals to me? Yes, I'm aware of all the details of your adventures with the Skier. I would come up with a good payment for that. Again, this is just for the sake of our people.||„|
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Find a transport with chemicals
- Mark the chemical transport with a beacon
- Survive and extract Customs
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- +8,300 EXP
- Therapist Rep +0.3
- 170,000 Roubles
- Meds case
|“||Wonderful! I can only imagine how would the Skier be vexed, but, really, this gunk is best kept under control of the competent people.||„|
Failure Penalty[edit | edit source]
- Therapist Rep -0.3
|“||I have nothing to say. It scares me to think of who and why might need this chemical.||„|
Guide[edit | edit source]
|Related Quest Items|
|MS2000 Marker||1||Required||This item is placed in the chemical van.|
You can buy the MS2000 Marker from Prapor. After placing the marker, the player must stay alive for 30 seconds or they will have to place another beacon in the van. You do not need to be near the van after the marker has been placed. Find a nearby hiding spot and wait until the timer is complete.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- You can buy additional MS2000 Markers from Prapor if needed.
- It is recommended that the player keeps the MS2000 Markers in their secure container so they are not lost in the event of their death.
- The MS2000 Markers will automatically be used out of the players' inventory when needed, similar to how keys work.