Dialogue[edit | edit source]
|“||Good day! As you can understand, the conflict here was rather, serious and there is some heavy armor left on the Shoreline. There are at least three T-90 of which I am aware, and I am sure there are many military devices remaining on them, such as laser rangefinders for example. Those models are not for export, and equipped with optics for domestic use. My customers would be very interested in comparing it to the samples owned by them. Mark tanks with beacons, and my people will do the rest.||„|
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Must be Level 10 to start this quest.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Mark first tank T-90 at Shoreline
- Mark second tank T-90 at Shoreline
- Mark third tank T-90 at Shoreline
- Survive and leave the area
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- +7,200 EXP
- Peacekeeper Rep +0.07
- 850 Dollars
- 2x AKM 7.62x39 assault rifle
- 200x 7.62x39 mm PS
- Unlocks purchase of HK MP5 9x19 submachinegun (Navy 3 Round Burst) "SD" variant at LL2
|“||Well, I hope the tanks are still intact.||„|
Guide[edit | edit source]
|Related Quest Items|
|MS2000 Marker||3||Required||Used to mark the tanks. When placed, the item is removed from the players' inventory.
Can be purchased from Prapor LL1.