Stirrup is a Quest in Escape from Tarkov.
||Ah, it's you again. Decided to hang tight onto me then. Bloody awesome. I need to stir up some movement in our region. All sorts of outsiders keep popping up meddling with business, shoot, loot valuables off my guys, whack them indiscriminately. That makes me kinda unhappy, so to say, does not fall in line with my business concept. Make sure you use pistols so they would see that they're dealing with pro. Well, go and rake them operators of yours, and I'll pay the bounty for every head, and even something extra for a present on top. Times are hard, and you have to make a living here somehow - preferably a good one.
- Must be level 8 to start this quest.
- Eliminate 3 PMC operators. You must be using pistols
||Ah-hah, now that was a stirrup if I ever seen one! I get word from all channels that some devil is at large and grounded quite a bunch of people. You rock, get your reward.
- It is recommended to do this quest passively. As it can be slowly completed as you progress through others.
- Factory is a good location to complete this task as there are a high amount of PMCs that spawn there in a very small area, leading to fast, close-quarters fights.
- Be aware that PMC's will likely equip a Visor on a CQB-Map, which can only be reliably penetrated by SS190 ammo for the Five-Seven, SP13 ammo for the SR1MP and the 9x19 mm AP 6.3 ammo.
- A reliable alternative would be to prepare an ambush with a pistol shooting RIP ammunition. Hitting 5 shots onto the legs are sure to bring any player down (as it can equip a Stock, a GLOCK 18 might be particularly suited for this play style).