The Blood of War - Part 1
The Blood of War - Part 1 is a Quest in Escape from Tarkov.
||A certain character dropped by recently, goes by the name of Mechanic. Tight-lipped type, keeps silent all the time, must have heard about him. He bought nothing, but said that he would be interested in fuel. And I remember that there were tanks at Ultra, on tow trucks with the German flag. To cut the long story short, go and mark them with beacons, and I'll send some fuel to Mechanic, he promised to pay well.
- Mark tank 1
- Mark tank 2
- Mark tank 3
- Survive and leave the area
- +7,500 EXP
- Ragman Rep +0.06
- 60,000 Roubles
||Good, I'll send some grunts there.
|Related Quest Items
||This item is placed on the tankers. When placed, the item is removed from the players' inventory.
Note that what you have to mark are the orange fuel tanker trucks, not actual tanks. The tankers are located outside the mall.
The markers can be placed in any order over any number of runs. You do not need to place all three markers in the same run.
After placing a marker, the player must stay alive for 45 seconds or they will have to place another beacon on the tanker.
You do NOT need to be around the truck when the marker has been placed - only players can destroy the markers, and it is extremely rare for someone to look for them. Go and hide, as death will result in you losing the marker and having to buy a new one from Prapor.
- Tanker #1: Located on the highway to the west (front) of the mall among the tents. There are frequently Scavs in this area, so be cautious.
- Tanker #2: Located at the power station on the north-east side of the mall (behind IDEA). The tanker is in the parking lot of this station. Just like the highway, Scavs frequently roam this area so be cautious.
- Tanker #3: Located directly east of the mall on the road (behind Goshan). There are no Scavs near this tanker so you'll only need to be cautious of players. Check your surroundings before planting the MS2000 Marker and you should be safe.
After all three markers have been planted and their 45 second activation periods are complete you have completed three of the four tasks of this quest. The final task is to extract. This can be done during any Interchange PMC raid, not necessarily the one where you planted the MS2000 Markers.
One of the tankers to be marked
- Additional MS2000 Markers can be bought from Prapor if needed.
- It is recommended that the player keeps the MS2000 Markers in their pouch so they are not lost in the event of their death.
- The MS2000 Markers will automatically be used out of the players' inventory when needed, similar to how keys work.