The Punisher - Part 4
The Punisher - Part 4
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
|“||Hey, your last Scav cutting was off the chain! People keep coming and asking what the heck is going on. Turns out that my friends somehow negotiated with the local authorities - what's left of them anyways - to set up a kind of mercenary fights, like gladiators. Imagine that! We just keep falling back to the Middle Ages with all this shit! In short, for them you are, what's it called... Tester, sort of. Whatever they are coming up with, they reevaluate and adjust according to your actions. Long story short, I don't really understand shit, but they suggest to continue. This time you will have a way more serious enemy, they want you to decimate PMCs. And also, you are supposed to scare off the Scavs - using 12 gauge shotgun. Seems like they're planning to start WW3 none the less, that will intensify scav on scav violence for sure... Are you in?||„|
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Must be level 20 to start this quest.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Kill 10 Scavs in Woods using 12 gauge shotguns
- Kill 10 PMCs on Shoreline. You must wear a balaclava and scav vest.
- Find in raid 5 knives Bars A-2607
- Handover knives to Prapor
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- +19,000 EXP
- Prapor Rep +0.12
- Jaeger Rep -0.01
- 100,000 Roubles
- Colt M4A1 5.56x45 Assault Rifle
- Unlocks purchase of 5.45x39 mm BT at Prapor LL3
|“||Mighty wicked, mate! I'm at loss for words. Grab your reward.||„|
Guide[edit | edit source]
|Related Quest Items|
|Icon||Item name||Amount||Requirement||Find in Raid||Notes|
|Bars A-2607- 95x18||5||Required||Yes||Handover item.|
|Any Balaclava||As many as required||Required||N/A||Worn by the player while eliminating PMC's|
|Scav Vest||As many as required||Required||N/A||Worn by the player while eliminating PMC's|
- The MP-153 and Saiga 12ga semi-auto shotguns may be the better choice to use over the pump shotguns like the MP-133, 590A1 and M870.
- Cost-performance wise vs Scavs, the Buckshot shells may be the best to use. However, this would leave the player in a very disadvantageous state against well-armed and armored players.
- The Bars A-2607- 95x18 knives are very commonly carried by Scavs. Be careful which knives you collect as the Bars A-2607- Damascus knife looks very similar but has a grey handle.
- Players on Shoreline can commonly be found passing by the gas station/marina and the hydroelectric power station, as well as inside of the health resort. Scavs on Woods can commonly be found in the areas marked with a red X on the map below.
- With current patch 0.12.9.10532 this quest is partly bugged, PMC kills as part of the objective only require a balaclava and no specific scav vest. No rig or any other rig while still wearing a balaclava will still count towards the quest objective.