The Punisher - Part 6 is a Quest in Escape from Tarkov.
||Hey there! I don't know... I want out from these Masters deals. The PMCs are getting closer up their ass. Surprisingly, they don't want to shut it down, but take over instead! Always thought of them as our guys, but somehow that is... unsound. But in times like these everybody goes a little bonkers, everybody feels the end is nigh. Briefly, that's my last deal with them, won't be doing anything for them anymore. Basically, they want PMCs to be heavily reduced throughout the area. And quickly. They'll drop in some misinformation to kick off the action. No word on who's trying to be the smartass, so you'll just have to drop them without much distinction. The job should be done with SVD so the interested people would see who did the job... I don't like it at all. However, the bounty is veeery tempting. So, it's up to you.
- Must be level 21 to start this quest.
||Wasting Scavs is no big deal, they are no humans anyway. But killing everyone indiscriminately, even your own... Rotten business, that. Get your cash. This is it. Told them it's a no-go. They know about you - and may contact you directly if they need you.
- Start the match, kill PMCs, and extract. Don't hang around looting common items.
- A small map like Factory ensures you will spawn close to someone & you can leave quickly. Hatchlings are a common occurrence on Factory & an easy kill so long as you respect them in confined spaces like stairs or corridors (fold your stock if applicable).
- Check common areas for PMCs like good loot spawns (e.g. the 3rd floor on Factory has a safe and cabinets).
- If most players are dead & there is a fully geared PMC / squad then either extract or go all-in trying to kill them if that's quicker.
- If you wish to have a map that won't be close-quarters combat, any map but Factory would play out to the SVD's strengths. Areas like radar/power/gas Station on Shoreline, the hills outside of construction or gas station on Customs, any of the well known sniper rocks on Woods, or even the top floor of Interchange or near the South East (Emercom Checkpoint) extraction.
The Dogtags can be purchased from the Flea market or collected from PMCs in-raid.