The Tarkov shooter - Part 2
The Tarkov shooter - Part 2 is a Quest in Escape from Tarkov.
||My friend - Tadeusz knows him too - Shabelskiy was his name, he used to write stories about the war. Even I had fun time reading sometimes. So recently he sold the rights to the entire series of books, and they made a movie after them in the West. But now he wants more money from the movie company, apparently, hit the hard times. Even messaged me to look up some decent fighters here in Tarkov. It seems the whole world has forgotten about our city... They only remember us when they need a hired gun, and while things are going good they prefer not to notice our situation. Are you ready for the second test from Sniper?
- Make 7 hits in the legs from more than 80 metres away with a Mosin
- Make 5 headshots from more than 80 metres away with a Mosin
For this quest only hits/kills on Scavs count. You can hit the same scav multiple times in the leg(s) and it will still count. For easier headshots on moving scavs, shoot them in the leg(s) first to slow them down.
Good spots to do the quest include:
- The rock west of the northern shoreline bunker to shoot the scavs at the bunker.
- The ridge over the tunnel extract to shoot the scavs on the road.
- The hill that overlooks the shoreline villas (north-east of the villas), you can get a good angle on the scavs patroling the gardens.
- You can shoot the gas station scavs from far away while on the highway leading to it.
- Its possible to easily find spots to shoot shoreline's sniper scavs from far away (power station and banker rock scavs).
- Bus station scavs from the resort roof.
- Sniper tower south of the road to customs extract to snipe scavs at the extract.
- The large rock overlooking the lumber yard from the south side.
- Anywhere from the SW to W of the cabin near the NE open extraction. This cabin frequently has multiple Scavs around it in the open.