The Tarkov shooter - Part 6
The Tarkov shooter - Part 6 is a Quest in Escape from Tarkov.
||As Dima likes to say, the best tool against a sniper is another sniper. It is not a rare case in combat, but you have to keep in mind that the enemy is well trained and well prepared shooter. He is smart, will take up tricky positions and try to deceive you. Even if he's not a professional military, and but former gamekeeper or so. You need to tie down the enemy sniper, make him work - then, he's all yours. Well, these are recommendations I was requested to convey to you, and now the task is to identify the snipers and put them down.
- Kill 10 Scav snipers with a Mosin
||There are no foul tricks in the sniper play.
Just like the previous quests, you'll need a Mosin. Although they don't spawn 100% of the time, Sniper Scavs can currently be found in the following locations:
Generally, Customs is the best location to kill sniper scavs as it has the most. Killing them at night for this quest is recommended as you can quickly run down the main road through the map to see all of them under the cover of darkness.
1. Construction Sniper. Spawns extremely frequently.
2. Checkpoint Sniper. Spawns about half the time.
3. Warehouse Rooftop Sniper. Spawns about half the time.
4. Vacuum distillation tower. Spawns uncommonly.
1. Eastern Boulder Sniper. Spawns rarely.
2. Mountain Sniper. Spawns extremely frequently. Also often falls off the mountain when killed and can be looted.
1. Northern Bunker Lookout Sniper. Spawns about half the time.
2. Power Station Rooftop Sniper. Spawns extremely frequently.