The survivalist path - Tough guy
The survivalist path - Tough guy is a Quest in Escape from Tarkov.
||You know, in battle - as in hunting, there are only two behaviors. You are either a hunter or prey. And since you intend to become a real hunter, you must learn to track prey without being exposed.
- Eliminate 4 scavs on Woods in a single raid. You must not use medicine.
- Don't use any medicine during the quest
||Worked out? Great! Sweat saves the blood.
||So you failed, huh? No wonder. Everyone wants to live
- Do not use any Medical items while in a raid when the quest is active. If you do you will be required to accept the quest again.
- If you complete the objective to kill the four scavs without healing the task will still fail if you heal before handing it in. In addition, if you complete the objectives but do not click complete with Jaeger, then healing in a later Woods raid will cause failure of the quest.
- Surviving the raid is not necessary for the quest to be completed.
- Off-raid healing does not affect this quest.
- Drinkable Alcohol is a painkiller that will not fail this quest.