The survivalist path - Tough guy
The survivalist path - Tough guy is a Quest in Escape from Tarkov.
||You know, in battle - as in hunting, there are only two behaviors. You are either a hunter or prey. And since you intend to become a real hunter, you must learn to track prey without being exposed.
- Eliminate 5 scavs on Woods in a single raid. You must not use medicine.
- Don't use any medicine during the quest
||Worked out? Great! Sweat saves the blood.
||So you failed, huh? No wonder. Everyone wants to live
- If you complete the objective to kill the five scavs without healing the task will still fail if you heal before handing it in. In addition, if you complete the objectives but do not click complete with Jaeger, then healing in a later raid will cause failure of the quest.
- Currently if you heal on any map with this quest active it will count as a failure and the quest will be removed from your active Tasks list. You can reacquire this quest in Jaeger's Tasks tab.
- Surviving the raid is not necessary for quest completion.
- Offraid healing does not seem to affect this quest.