Description[edit | edit source]
Vitality improves your chances of surviving a wound by decreasing the possibility of bleeding and instant death through critical damage of a body part.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Level 5 of this skill is required for the quest The survivalist path - Combat medic.
Hideout[edit | edit source]
- Level 3 of this skill is needed for the medstation level 3
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Decreases chance of bleeding (-60% at elite level)
- Decreases chance of dying by losing a limb (-20% at elite level)
- Increases health regeneration in battle (Unknown, no specific stats given.)
- Elite level: All bleeding stops spontaneously (Note: This means after bleeding occurs, the bleeding will stop after a few seconds)
How to raise[edit | edit source]
- Taking damage
- Completing the quest Ambulance (+1 level)